If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?
We don’t want to worry about answering that age-old question. Rather, we want to make sure that everyone hears about Vendorful! And we’d love for you to help us do that.
To date, we’ve successfully grown the business simply by being charming. (Okay, our crack team of developers may have had something to do with it.) The point is, we’ve done minimal marketing. Some content here, a bit of paid search there, but nothing resembling a well-articulated marketing plan. But we have an ace up our sleeve! We’re being advised by one of the most experienced marketers in our category. So if you’re a few years into your marketing career, this is an amazing opportunity. You’ll get to bring your own ideas and creativity to bear while having regular access to a marketing superstar!
At Vendorful, you’ll have the opportunity to develop high-impact, demand generation programs across the sales cycle to generate new inquiries, qualify existing prospects, drive sales meetings and lead to high quality opportunities. And you’ll have the chance to work across multiple channels, selecting, developing and deploying multiple marketing tactics as needed: web content, landing pages, emails, webinars, papers, videos, infographics, direct mail, display ads, and field campaigns. In your role, you will be responsible for monitoring these campaigns, collecting data, and further optimizing them. And as our marketing person, you will be driving campaign execution and be rewarded for its success.
- Strong hands-on experience, proficiency and enthusiasm for using marketing automation, analyzing and manipulating data, and building reports
- Knowledge of a web CMS (e.g. WordPress)
- Strong experience with HubSpot
- Strong project management skills, accustomed to working to a budget and within strict timelines
- Self-starter with demonstrated capability to work in fast-paced, dynamic marketing environment
- Ability to craft compelling prose and speak coherently
- An analytical data-driven mind
- Expertise with Google analytics
Nice To Haves
- A background in procurement software
- B2B growth hacking
- Experience with both paid and earned media
- Education: Any. We are equally happy to hire autodidacts as we are Ivy Leaguers.
- Experience: 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing/demand generation
- Flexible hours
- Flexible work-from-wherever policy
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Annual vacation stipend
- Fitness fund
- Commuter benefit
Job Type: Full-time